- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Advertising
- Yahoo & Bing Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local Search Optimization
- SEO Consulting
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Brand Management
- Online Reputation Management
- CMS Website Design
- Mobile Website Design
- Ecommerce Website Design
- User Interface Design
- Website Redesign & Maintenance
WordPress 3.5 Has Arrived
The new WordPress has a lot of under hood enhancement along with few new user-facing features.
Below are some highlights from WordPress 3.5:
- A New Default Theme Dubbed Twenty Twelve that is both responsive and clean.
- The Dashboard supports HiDPI — aka Retina – displays
- Users can once again import content from Tumblr.
- A totally rewritten and reworked Media Manager that makes adding and finding images much better
- Support for Instagram, SoundCloud and Slideshare embeds. Just put in a URL for a piece of media and it embeds in the post.
Most of the changes to WordPress 3.5 are on the backend. In the past eight years, WordPress has grown from a blogging platform into a CMS that powers 17% of the web. And as a result the WordPress team has worked hard ensuring that the platform can support a growing number of sites and use cases.
What do you think about WordPress 3.5? Let us know in comments.